Tantosvago, the inclination for foreign countries becomes green

Tantosvago, the inclination for foreign countries becomes green

After the pandemic, travellers are once again booking abroad. That's why it becomes even more essential to also take actions to care for the evolved and conscious traveller.

Sustainable tourism is a new reality to which the entire industry is responding. Not just the destinations, but the operators as well. An example is Tantosvago, an exclusive portal designed to allow only registered users to enjoy all the activities scattered throughout Italy and the world. To address the new needs of travellers accordingly, Matteo Romano, founder and CEO of Tantosvago, says: “We became a Benefit Society during 2021 and also chose to expand our catalogue by including partner companies that, in turn, have chosen to work sustainably, such as Nutribees, GoEtna and Eataly just to name a few”.


It also becomes essential to take steps to care for the evolved and conscious traveller. In this regard, Matteo Romano states: “We will soon introduce a mandatory insurance policy with cancellation/medical/baggage coverage. The most relevant part is that of the cancellation as any penalties applied by our suppliers will also be refunded to the customer”.


Matteo Romano makes an estimate on the forecast for summer 2022: “In the last year, there has been a great deal of promotion of local tourism, but tourism abroad is also back in the interest of our customers, with a growth that could reach 25% of total bookings, with the best-known European capitals in first place among the most visited places, leaving the remaining 75% obviously to Italian destinations. We expect that about 50 thousand users with welfare credit will travel by booking on our platforms, confirming the trend that has been recorded for about a year. And we're very pleased with that, knowing that the numbers are growing every year”.


Finally, Matteo Romano offers an overview of 2021: “From what emerged from our vertical Sva.GO! by Tantosvago, the purchase of vacations through welfare credits grew by +25% with 92% of bookings falling on the Italian market and +101% growth in visits for upcoming purchases, confirming the appreciation of this new solution that connects travel agencies and welfare credit holders”.


Moreover, the Belpaese was once again found to be one of the favourite destinations worldwide by foreign tourists, but also and above all by Italians themselves. In fact, Tantosvago's CEO states: “A large part of the 92% of bookings were for sea and mountain destinations, with a preference for Jesolo and the Veneto coast in general, followed by locations in Romagna, Puglia and Sicily. For the mountains, the Lake Garda area, the Veronese area and in general the areas of Trentino are the ones that registered the highest number of bookings”.


The appointment with Tantosvago will be at BIT 2022, this April at fieramilanocity from Sunday 10 to Tuesday 12 April 2022.